You may be looking for a summer job, or even graduating. You're editing your resume and LinkedIn profile, and you realize: I don't have a professional-looking picture of myself!
A good headshot is important. Many recruiters will check your online presence before meeting you. (Ever receive a "people are looking at your LinkedIn Profile" email?) It's the ultimate first impression: a headshot that conveys confidence goes a long way.
For the month of April, Brian Surguine Photography is offering a $60 headshot "mini-session" special to all Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti students. (Regular price: $125.) Here are the deets:
- 3-4 images at both print and web resolution (I will edit the best ones from the session)
- Coaching! Small adjustments in expression and posture make all the difference in front of the camera, and I will help you look your best.
- Digital image delivery within 3 days (next-day rush available for an extra $25)
- White or gray background (your choice)
- Color or black-and-white (your choice)
- Natural-looking skin retouching included. I will not turn you into a Ken/Barbie doll.
- 1 outfit
If you need a professional headshot, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text +1.734.272.6334.